Innovative Marketing and Sales was founded in 1995. Our sales representatives have a combined work experience of over 35 years in in RF, Microwave, Millimeter, test and design applications. Our chief sales representative and CEO, Dennis Armstrong has extensive background knowledge of electrical engineering useful when dealing with products that require a through, technical and scientific understanding. The territories that our company services are: Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Innovative Marketing and Sales represents its Principle manufacturers to prospective customers in optimizing a product’s market presence. We handle all aspects of the sales process, including identifying target buyers, analyzing a company’s needs, showcasing product solutions, gathering requirements, closing the sale, and maintaining long term customer relationships. Our goal is to generate business leads for products within targeted markets to close mutually beneficial sales.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
- Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Verify that materials lists are accurate and that delivery schedules meet project deadlines.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Maintain customer records.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
- Arrange for installation and testing of products or machinery.
- Consult with engineers regarding technical problems with products.
If you have a product line that you would like Innovative Marketing and Sales to represent, please contact us. Conversely if a current product line that Innovative Marketing and Sales represents might be of interest to your business, we would be more than happy to discuss how to best meet your needs.